Before making purchases, please read the regulations
The entity selling in the Online Store is the company: Castex Anna Bednarz running a business at:
ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz, Polska,
VAT UE: 953-236-96-67
Contact phone to the company: stationary 52 515 64 22 or cellular 500 616 500 fax. 52 345 73 23
hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
Conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller may take place as follows:
- The Buyer has the right before placing an order to negotiate all provisions of the contract with the Seller (this applies both to the terms of purchase and prices of goods included in the Online Store offer), including those amending the provisions of the following Regulations. Negotiations, these should be kept in writing and directed to the address of the Seller: Castex Anna Bednarz ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz or by e-mail: email@example.com
- In the event of the Buyer’s resignation from the possibility to conclude a contract by means of individual negotiations, the following Regulations and applicable law shall apply.
The definitions used in the Regulations mean:
- Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the provisions of which specifically provide legal capacity, which makes orders under the Store;
- Civil Code – Act of dated. April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93);
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services under the CASTEX Online Store available at: www.castex.pl
- Online Store (Store) – Internet service available at www.castex.pl through which the Customer can place orders;
- Product – a product presented in the Online Store.
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Castex Anna Bednarz and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Store’s website.
- The Act on Special Consumer Sales Conditions – Act dated. July 27, 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item 1176) – we inform you that this act was repealed on 25/12/2014.
- The Consumer Rights Act – Act dated. May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
- The Act on the Protection of Personal Data – Act dated. August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item 883)
- The Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144 item 1204)
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of goods.
- Contact details – company headquarters address:
Castex Anna Bednarz
ul. Ludwikowo 2C,
landline phone: +48 52 515 64 22,
tel. to Store Service: +48 500 616 500
- Data for filing complaints – company headquarters address: Castex Anna Bednarz ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz
landline phone: 52 515 64 22, tel. to Store Service: 500 616 500
- These Regulations define the rules of using the Online Store available at www.castex.pl
- These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on Providing Internet Services.
- The online store operating at www.castex.pl is run by Anna Bednarz, running a business under the name Castex Anna Bednarz registered in the Central Register and Information on Business (CEIDG). Address data for the headquarters of the store: Castex Anna Bednarz
ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz
tel. 52 515 64 22 kom. 500 616 500REGON: 340134993
NIP UE: PL 9532369667
- These Regulations specify in particular:
- the rules for registering and using the account as part of the Online Store;
- the terms and conditions for making an electronic reservation of products available as part of the Online Store;
- the terms and conditions for submitting orders via the Online Store electronically;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
- In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should gain access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the Regulations link located on the main page of the site www.castex.pl
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
The rules of using the Online Store
- The customer has the right to make a purchase without having to register.
- If you do not register at the Store when you place an Order there, it does not mean that you do not accept these Regulations, so making a purchase in the Online Store without registration is tantamount to accepting the content of the Regulations.
- A customer who has not registered in the Store is obliged to provide all data necessary to perform the order.
- Castex Anna Bednarz may deprive the customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Store’s resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the Store, or with a single purchase by the Customer, data not truthful, inaccurate or out-of-date, misleading or violating the rights of third parties;
- he / she has committed, via the Online Store, infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Customers of the Online Store;
- will allow other behaviors that will be recognized by Castex Anna Bednarz for behavior in violation of applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name of the company Castex Anna Bednarz.
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store, can not re-register or make a purchase without the prior consent of Castex Anna Bednarz.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in relation to the services provided on the Online Store, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized access and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- refrain from taking actions such as: sending out or placing unsolicited commercial information within the Online Store (spam),
- use the Online Store in a way that is not harmful to other clients and for Castex Anna Bednarz
- use any content posted on the Online Store only for personal use,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
The procedure of conclusion of the Sales Agreement
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website: www.castex.pl choose the Goods from the Store offer, taking subsequent technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the site, described in detail in the tab “How to buy “.
- The choice of ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the Basket (detailed information available in the tab: “How to buy”).
- During placing the order – until the final display of the ordering details and pressing the “Place an order” button, the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and selecting the Goods. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the page in the “How to buy” tab.
- After providing the Customer using the Online Store with all the data necessary to execute the Order, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed, which will contain information about:
- the subject of the Order,
- unit and total price of ordered products or services,
- delivery address and address for placing on the invoice,
- expected date of shipment (the shop also runs stationary sales, so it may be possible that although the product is available, it was sold in a stationary store [availability of the product is updated manually], the customer will be immediately informed, and the service of the online store will Efforts to complete the Customer’s order as soon as possible),
- he chosen method of Delivery and its cost and additional costs, if any,
- the selected payment method,
- Notes – added individually by the Buyer.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled “Confirmation of the order No.: …”, containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The order will be accepted for execution after its confirmation, which is done by pressing the activation link shown in the e-mail confirming the purchase.
- Submission and confirmation by the Customer of the Order constitutes a declaration of will to conclude Sales Agreements with the company Castex Anna Bednarz, in accordance with the content of these Regulations and at the same time constitutes acceptance of the content of the Regulations.
- The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of pressing the link activating the Order, which the Customer received in the email confirming the purchase.
- No confirmation of the order within 14 days will result in its total cancellation.
- The contract is concluded in Polish and its content is consistent with these Regulations.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place by own transport or by the producer, as well as by courier.
- It is possible to collect the Goods personally after making an appointment with the Online Shop Service (in order to arrange a personal collection of the ordered goods, please inform the Online Store Service on 500 616 500)
- Delivery costs are available in the tab: Methods and delivery costs and are provided when placing the Order.
- The delivery deadline is from 24 h to 30 business days from the day the Customer confirms the Order.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the Online Store’s Homepage in the Regulations tab and download and print it.
- Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the Client of the essential provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods takes place by sending the confirmation of the shipment to the e-mail address provided by the Customer and attaching to the shipment containing the Product confirmation in the form of a Receipt or VAT invoice.
Prices and payment methods
- Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT (with distinction from the rate), customs and all other components.
- The customer has the option to pay:
- by transfer to the account number BZWBK 05 1090 1896 0000 0001 1122 3656 7047,
- in cash at the Store’s headquarters (Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz
- cash on delivery (in cash provided to the Courier) in the case of Kurierska’s shipment (up to a maximum of PLN 3000.00).
- The Customer purchasing the Goods performed on his special order is obliged to pay the entire amount for which the Order is placed.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), is entitled – based on the law – to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason, within 14 days counting from the day on which the Customer took possession of the Good. To exercise this right, you must submit a relevant statement in writing and send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of the Store: Castex Anna Bednarzul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz
- The 14-day period is counted from the day on which the Goods were delivered.
- The right to withdraw from the contract by the Consumer is excluded in the event of the conclusion of the contract:
- For the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service, with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the performance of the service that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefit;
- In which the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations on the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- In which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individualized needs (brought under the special order of the customer);
- In which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- In which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- In which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- In which the consumer clearly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or items;
- In which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- Concluded through a public auction;
- For the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
- For the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
- Return of the Goods should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased product should be returned to the following address: Castex Anna Bednarz ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz, unless the Shop Service indicates a different address to return the Good.
- The product returned by the customer should be packed in an appropriate manner ensuring that the parcel will not be damaged during transport.
- The cost of packaging and sending back the Product is borne by the Customer, we do not accept parcels on delivery, the money is returned to the Customer on the given bank account.
- The costs of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Seller in the event that the Goods which reached the Customer were sent as substitute service that does not meet the Customer’s requirements (different parameters)
- The customer is liable for a decrease in the value of the goods as a result of using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
Complaints about the goods
- The Castex Anna Bednarz company as a Seller is liable to the Customer being a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, for non-compliance with the Contract for the sale of Goods purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified by the Act on special terms of consumer sales.
- Complaints arising from the infringement of the rights of the customer guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be directed to the address of Castex Anna Bednarz email@example.com. The Castex Anna Bednarz company is obliged to consider each complaint within 14 days in the correct form, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
- A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least:
- name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer,
- the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis of the complaint,
- the subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer’s request,
- all circumstances justifying the complaint.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller asks the complainant to supplement it in the indicated scope.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional postal address.
- Correspondence address for lodging complaints: Castex Anna Bednarz ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz
- A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least:
- The producer is responsible for the warranty sold on terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the guarantee document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the guarantee directly to an authorized service center whose address is included in the warranty card.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- Castex Anna Bednarz takes steps to ensure that the Store operates properly, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to immediately remove any irregularities reported by customers.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify Castex Anna Bednarz about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store, the Customer may report in writing to the following address: Castex Anna Bednarz ul. Ludwikowo 2C, 85-502 Bydgoszcz by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, contact number, type and date of irregularities regarding the functioning of the Store.
- The Castex Anna Bednarz company is obliged to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was impossible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
- The administrator of databases of personal data provided by Consumers of the store is the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of May 30, 2014.
- The Buyer giving his personal data to the Seller when placing the order agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order.
- The buyer has the opportunity to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time.
- Settlement of any disputes between Castex Anna Bednarz and the Client who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes between Castex Anna Bednarz and the Client who is not a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, it is submitted to the court competent for the headquarters of Castex Anna Bednarz.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- None of the provisions of these Regulations is intended to infringe the Buyer’s rights. It can not be interpreted in this way either, because in the case of incompliance of any part of the regulations with the applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance with and application of this right in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
- These regulations enter into force on December 25, 2014. and applies to orders placed from that day.