|Power of motor||0,2kW|
|Balancing accuracy||+/- 1g|
|Max wheel weight||60 kg|
|Balancing speed||200 rpm|
|Max rim diameter||24 cm|
|Max rim width||20 cm|
|Meansuring time||≤ 8s|
|Noise level||≤ 70 dB|
The CASB96LPW balancing machine is designed for balancing passenger and delivery vehicle wheels. It has an automatic measurement of wheel parameters to speed up work. Accuracy and speed of balancing make working on this device pleasant. In addition, the balancer has automatic calibration functions, ALU programs and automatic start and stop. The CASB - 96LPW model is additionally equipped with an automatic third measurement and a brake to facilitate the loading of the weight in a given place and the liquid crystal display.
• For passenger cars, vans and motorcycle
• Automatic distance and wheel diameter measuring
• Optional automatic width measuring
• Self-calibration and self diagnoses
• Innovative integrated LCD display
• Patented intuitional control panel
• Plastic safe-guard with the START/STOP system
• Intelligent Brake System showing point of placing the weight
• Static and dynamic balancing
• Feature of sharing and hiding the weight
• Six advanced ALU/ALU-S programs
• Digital readout of weight position
• Auxiliary brake which facilitates applications weight
• adapter for the wheel without a centering hole
• adapter for motorcycle wheels
• special cone for wheel with large centering hole
The basic equipment of the machine includes:
- a set of cones,
- a compass,
- vulcanization pliers,
- a quick-locking nut with a sleeve,
- 36 mm threaded shaft,
- 100g calibration weight.
What is the difference between the CASB - 99A balancing machine and CASB - 96LPW?
CASB-96LPW is equipped with a liquid crystal display, which improves the balancing efficiency. In addition, it has a brake that facilitates loading the weight of a given wheel.
How often should the machine be calibrated?
Balancers with time. Manufacturers recommend checking the calibration of the tire and wheel assembly. The machine is used frequently. Of course, if you observe the faulty readings, you must perform the calibration in accordance with the instructions.
CASB96LP version: Automatic balancing machine with LCD monitor and foot brake.
CASB96L version: Automatic balancing machine with LCD monitor.